BECOME A MEMBER OF FL-ALAS TODAY
• Advocating for sound educational policies
• Advancing equity and equal access to education
• Building pathways for Latino leadership
• Developing a network of collaboration among educators
• Fostering parental involvement and community outreach
Our credo–“It’s Our Time!”–is a call to action for our Latino and Latino-serving educators to promote quality educational leadership and equity in our schools.
Our guiding principle, We LEAD, represents our organizational tenets, to Launch, Empower, Advocate, and Deliver educational excellence!
FLORIDA ALAS PRESIDENT
Welcome to Florida ALAS! We We hope that our website will allow you to learn more about our organization and that you’ll take some time to explore what we have to offer to educational professionals.
Principal, Conniston Middle School, School District of Palm Beach County
….proud to announce that Oscar has been named recipient of the FL-ALAS Latinx Administrator of the Year